(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that personally refers to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party according the Article 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Kummer GmbH & Co. KG, Enzberger Strasse 26, 75443 Ötisheim. You can reach our company data privacy coordinator at email@example.com or using our postal address.
(3) This data privacy statement applies to the website and services offered by Kummer GmbH & Co. KG but not for other websites that users may visit using links. Reference is made to the data protection regulations of the respective legal owners of these websites. We notably refer to the data protection regulations of Google Inc. for the use of the integrated map service Google Maps and Google Fonts.
(4) In the event of you getting in touch with us by email or using a contact form, the data shared by you (your email address and your name and telephone number, where necessary) is saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing in the event that statutory retention obligations exist.
(1) You have the following rights relating to us with regard to personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection regulatory authority about the processing of your personal data by us: the relevant authority and address can be selected using the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR.
This concerns the following data:– IP address
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned and stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the appropriate place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. This revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us. The legality of data processing based on the consent until revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may file an objection to the processing. This is the case if processing is not particularly necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising your right to object, we request that you explain the reasons as to why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Kummer GmbH & Co. KG, Enzberger Straße 26, 75443 Ötisheim, Privacy department
In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR, our information obligations are available via email: email@example.com.